Litigation Associates - BakerHostetler
BakerHostetler New York Office - Litigation Associates
BakerHostetler is seeking associates with 2 – 4 years of litigation experience to join our firmwide Litigation Practice. The associates would work with our nationwide team on high-profile matters encompassing all facets of business and complex commercial and bankruptcy litigation. Our litigators work collaboratively across offices and industry sectors. We are looking for candidates who are excited about litigating and taking on more responsibility.
- A strong academic record
- Must be admitted to practice law in the state of New York
- Prior experience as a judicial law clerk is a plus
Successful candidates will be skilled and experienced at the following:
- Handling discovery and litigation discovery disputes
- Taking and defending depositions
- Conducting witness interviews
- Drafting and arguing pleadings and motions
- Day-to-day case management
- Participation in trial preparation
The opportunity is ideal for associates who are results-driven and who are looking for a supportive and truly collegial and entrepreneurial environment in which to practice.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume and law school transcript to Senior Recruiting Manager, Dina Santora, at email@example.com.
BakerHostetler is an Equal Opportunity Employer.